top of page

Obrolin Aja Group

Public·8 members


Have you been born again? Call it conversion, call it commitment, call it repentance, call it being saved, but has it happened to you? Does Christ live in your heart? Do you know it? Many people have thought a long time about religion and Christianity and yet have never made a commitment. Are you committed to Jesus Christ?

be born

Being born again means giving up your old life to live a new life through Christ Jesus. Becoming a born again Christian might sound difficult, but God has made it easy for his faithful to come to him. By accepting Christ, you can come before God and be born again. If you want to be born again, start by becoming a Christian. Then, live your life for Jesus as best you can. Finally, you can grow your faith by attending church, reading the Bible, and praying.

A person born in the United States who is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States is a U.S. citizen at birth, to include a child born to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe.[1]

Until the Act of October 10, 1978, persons who had acquired U.S. citizenship through birth outside of the United States to one U.S. citizen parent had to meet certain physical presence requirements to retain their citizenship. This legislation eliminated retention requirements for persons who were born after October 10, 1952. There may be cases where a person who was born before that date, and therefore subject to the retention requirements, may have failed to retain citizenship.[4]

The general requirements for acquisition of citizenship at birth[21] for a child born in wedlock also apply to a child born out of wedlock outside of the United States (or one of its outlying possessions) who claims citizenship through a U.S. citizen father. Specifically, the provisions apply in cases where:

In addition, the residence or physical presence requirements contained in the relevant paragraph of INA 301 continue to apply to children born out of wedlock, who are claiming citizenship through their fathers.

The U.S. Supreme Court decision effectively eliminated, prospectively, the 1 year continuous physical presence requirement that previously applied to unwed U.S. citizen mothers, and replaced it with the higher physical presence requirement that previously applied to unwed U.S. citizen fathers.[40] After Sessions v. Morales-Santana, the 1-year continuous physical presence requirement[41] remains in effect only for those children born prior to June 12, 2017 outside of the United States to unwed U.S. citizen mothers.

A person born abroad who acquires U.S. citizenship at birth is not required to file an Application for Certificate of Citizenship (Form N-600). A person who seeks documentation of such status, however, must submit an application to obtain a Certificate of Citizenship from USCIS. A person may also apply for a U.S. passport with the Department of State to serve as evidence of his or her U.S. citizenship.[42]

[^ 1] See INA 301(a) and INA 301(b). Children of certain diplomats who are born in the United States are not U.S. citizens at birth because they are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. See 8 CFR 101.3. For more information, see Volume 7, Adjustment of Status, Part O, Registration, Chapter 3, Foreign Nationals Born in the United States to Accredited Diplomats [7 USCIS-PM O.3].

[^ 1] A child must meet the definition of child under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). See Volume 12, Citizenship and Naturalization, Part H, Children of U.S. Citizens, Chapter 2, Definition of Child and Residence for Citizenship and Naturalization [12 USCIS-PM H.2]. A child born out of wedlock must be legitimated to derive U.S. citizenship from his or her father.

This technical update to Volume 12 incorporates into Nationality Chart 3 the new INA 320(c) provision, as amended by Section 2 of the Citizenship for Children of Military Members and Civil Servants Act, regarding the automatic citizenship of a foreign-born child of a U.S. citizen employee of the U.S. government or member of the U.S. armed forces.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is updating policy guidance to clarify certain requirements for U.S. citizenship for children born outside the United States and out of wedlock under INA 301 and 309. USCIS is making conforming edits to the USCIS nationality charts.

When a pregnancy continues its full normal course (about 40 weeks), it is called a term pregnancy or full-term pregnancy. If a baby is born before 37 completed weeks of pregnancy, it is considered to be a preterm birth. Being born too early is associated with various risks for the baby. A pregnancy that continues for longer than 42 weeks is called a post-term, prolonged or overdue pregnancy. This definition may vary from country to country.

Almost all babies are born within three or four weeks of the due date. If a baby hasn't been born by then, the risk of being stillborn (dead at birth) increases. Babies are very rarely born that late, though, because labor is usually induced two weeks after the due date at the latest.

Most overdue babies are still usually born without any complications. To lower the risk of complications, it is common to suggest inducing labor after a certain amount of time has passed, even if the mother and baby are doing well.

Some women worry that the pain associated with an induced labor might be worse than the pain associated with labor that starts on its own. But most women who are induced don't report a great deal more pain than women who have spontaneous births. In some studies, women were asked how they feel about having been induced. Most of them responded that they would do it again. Inducing labor doesn't necessarily mean that everything will happen really quickly either: Many women are surprised by how long it takes from the start of induction until the baby is born.

But according to a recent report from the Georgetown Center on Education and the Workforce (CEW), "Born to Win, Schooled to Lose," being born wealthy is a better indicator of adult success in the U.S. than academic performance.

"To succeed in America, it's better to be born rich than smart," Anthony P. Carnevale, director of the CEW and lead author of the report, tells CNBC Make It. "People with talent often don't succeed. What we found in this study is that people with talent that come from disadvantaged households don't do as well as people with very little talent from advantaged households."